Are you wondering why you are unable to sync your Gmail account on various devices? There could be multiple reasons. We are living in a certain age where spending a day without email communication can’t be possible. Usage of accessing email account is not limited to a single device these days. People use multiple devices based on their convenience. As a Gmail user, in most cases, take to attempt to solve Gmail Sync Error on your own. But the problem doesn’t go away completely. If you are facing the same in your Gmail account and want to fix this issue completely. Gmail experts can fix this issue from its roots.
What are the Symptoms of Facing Gmail Sync Error?
Certain symptoms indicate, that, that you are having a syncing error of your Gmail account. Take a look at those symptoms which are mentioned below-
- Mail sending issues will occur.
- No new mail in the inbox or mail receiving issue will occur.
- You are unable to open or read any mail.
- Identification failure of the correct password.
- Gmail app works very slow.
Various Reasons are Behind experiencing Gmail Sync Error–
There are different types of reasons which may prevent you from accessing your Gmail account on various devices flawlessly. These reasons are discussed below-
- Outdated Gmail App
If you keep using the outdated Gmail app then you will face Gmail Sync Error. In that case, you have to update the Gmail App in a timely.
- Connectivity Problem
If there is a connectivity problem or internet service is low then a syncing issue of the Gmail account will occur. Sometimes you ignore the current internet connection settings in your device. Maybe it is in Airplane mode or the connection is too low to access your account. Then Gmail syncing issue will occur.
- Incorrect Gmail Settings
If the Gmail settings are wrong according to the device type then also you will experience this issue. You should adjust the Gmail settings based on your device type. You need to keep an eye on the Gmail settings regularly.
- Outdated Browser
If the browser is outdated or incompatible then also you may experience Gmail Sync Error. You need to use a compatible and updated browser based on your OS pattern and version. If the browser is not working then you can’t access your emails.
Here’s how you can fix Gmail Sync Error in Android device-
As per the Gmail Customer Service team, you can fix the syncing error of the Gmail account on an Android device quickly. You need to follow some instructions which are discussed below-
For Android Users-
- First, you need to update the Gmail App. You can install the updated version from Playstore.
- Therefore, you should choose the ‘restart’ option of your device.
- Next, you need to verify the settings. (you need to check out you’re online or not, need to make sure airplane mode is off)
- After that, you have to clear the storage of your device.(you need to uninstall the unused app. It will increase the storage capacity).
- Next, you need to check the password validity. (You need to verify the username, the password is correct)
- After that, you need to clear Gmail information.
Here’s How You Can Fix Gmail Sync Error in the iOS device-
As an iOS user if you are unable to access your Gmail account then you should follow some instructions which are discussed below-
For iOS Users-
- At first, you have to confirm that IMAP is enabled on your iOS device. You may require resetting the CAPTCHA.
- Then, you need to go through the Push settings.
- You have to confirm that your iOS device is in online mode.
- If you find out that your app is outdated then you have to update it. Go through the review of your devices on the Goole webpage.
- You have to choose the restart option on your iOS device.
- You will require reinstallation of the Gmail app on your device.
- If the above-mentioned tips won’t work then you can delete your account. It won’t remove the remote data. Your data will remain the same.
- After that, you need to add your Gmail account to your device again and see it is working or not.
Gmail Help team is here to provide an instant solution for any type of Gmail related issue. Not only the Gmail Syncing issue, due to the hacking issue, you may experience account access problems, mail receiving or sending problems. But you need to make sure which problem you are facing. And that is possible only if you keep in touch with the Gmail technical assistants.
Gmail Sync Error is quite a common issue these days. It can occur anytime. Neither you should ignore it nor you should afraid of it. You need to contact the Gmail assistants. From them, you will avail of 24×7 hours based instant services. You can use the toll-free helpline number for direct and faster assistance.